Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day Two. What legs?

Day two. I planned on waking up an hour early to do my workout before work, but when my alarm went off, I could NOT get out of bed. Sadly, I had to do my workout after work, which is a little harder for me. My workday was a nightmare, which didn't make it much easier. I just went downstairs with my workout buddy (my 8-year-old, who seems to be in this with me for the long haul. I love it), moved some furniture around and got ready for PlyoX.
Remembering PlyoX from my old P90X days, I was, shall we say, not looking forward to it.
I put in the DVD, pushed play and Brought It.
I did spend some of the time working with my son on his form, so I did get a couple of shorter sets, but all in all, I certainly did my best. It's probably for the better considering my current shape.
We both worked our tails off and got through it.
It feels good to not feel my legs. They're jelly.
Later on this evening, I walked on my treadclimber for 30 minutes. Gotta burn a couple hundred extra calories...
Tomorrow: Shoulders and Arms. My 5 year-old wants to work out with me tomorrow. That should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment