Monday, December 14, 2009

Day One: What Have I Done?

Weight: 132.2 lbs. (dressed, no shoes)
Workout: Ramp it Up!

When I watch food network, I wish I had a smell-i-vision, or better yet, a tast-i-vision. It just makes sense.

When I get to the part in my workout where Debbie says, "Remember, if it's burning, that means it's working", I wish I had a punch-i-vision. For obvious reasons.

Let's just say these three things.
1. Yes, Ms. Siebers, something is working.
2. I am. So. Out. Of. Shape.
3. That downward dog was heaven. Heaven! Where have you been, downward dog?

Why I'm proud today: I did NOT want to work out. The morning routine was skewed, and it would have been easier to just "skip it today"--but I did it anyway. And, most of all, I did it full out. Yea, Me!

To answer my own question, I guess what I have done is start one of the most important journeys of my life. I'm gonna do this thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment